Vision, Mission & Values
To improve community through programming and provide a safety net for School District 69 residents.
A supported and inclusive community.
- We value all staff contributions by creating an encouraging and inspirational workplace.
- We enhance dignity and self-empowerment when responding to the needs of the community.
- We search for opportunities to expand our knowledge, services and programs to assist our community.
- We seek collaboration with both individuals and organizations in District 69.
- We gain and retain the community’s trust through responsible management of resources, programs and services.
- We strive for excellence in delivery of programs and services.