Vision, Mission & Values
Through collaboration with community leaders and organizations, deliver a sustainable, creative, relevant and compassionate prevention and safety net for SD 69 residents in need.
To make our District a secure, supported and inclusive community.
- We value everyone’s contribution towards our vision and support each other to reach his/her potential by creating an encouraging and inspirational workplace.
- With empathy and respect we strive to respond to the needs of those we serve to promote dignity and self-empowerment.
- Through commitment and dedication we continue to search for opportunities to expand our knowledge, services and programs for solutions to assist our community.
- We collaborate with both individuals and organizations in District 69 to provide the best services and programs possible.
- We uphold the community’s trust through our commitment to responsible management of resources, programs and services.
- SOS strives to achieve excellence in delivery of programs and services that assist and/or empower individuals and families.