To make our District a secure, supported and inclusive community.
Through collaboration with community leaders and organizations, deliver a sustainable, creative, relevant and compassionate prevention and safety net for School District 69 residents in need.
1. Deliver relevant, community-based programming
- Deliver a program plan to meet the identified needs of the community based on SOS defined selection criteria
2. Ensure the continuing financial viability of SOS
- Evaluate the capacity of SOS to meet ongoing and future demands
- Respond to the risks and opportunities of the financial environment
3. Engage in strategic alliances to deliver optimum community benefits
- Define criteria for collaborative initiatives
- Promote an environment of collaboration
4. Inspire community support
Actively communicate with all stakeholders
Report regularly to stakeholders on benefits and opportunities
5. Provide effective governance
- Ensure strong and competent management is in place
- Execute a monitoring and evaluation plan