Fun for the whole family!
Family Night enables local families to enjoy quality time together while SOS serves dinner and provides entertainment such as arts and crafts, games, music and outings.
This program is for famililes of kids ages 0-8* years old and their parents/caregivers. *This is the recommended age due to the planned activities. The main idea is that children will be engaged.
- Activities and crafts designed for the whole family
- A delicious dinner
- A chance to form new friendships with families in your community
- An opportunity to learn about community resources
We even take care of the dishes!
Parksville: Tuesdays - 5-7pm
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave.)
- Parksville contact:
Qualicum: Wednesdays - 5-7pm
SOS Community Services Centre at Qualicum Commons (744 Primrose St.)
- Qualicum contact:
- We are taking 3 families at a time for 3 consecutive weeks. Families will cycle through 3 weeks at a time. This way we can reconnect with our families and receive valuable feedback.
- Meals will be served by staff/volunteers.
- Families will be assigned a table and they will be at same table for the duration of 3 weeks for eating and activities.
- We encourage families of 3 that are currently having playdates to be a “family bubble.” Otherwise, we will assign families together.
- Limited physical contact from staff/volunteers so we ask parents/caregivers to be nearby their child(ren).