Kids Movement:Play, Express & Grow (for girls)
For girls in Grades 4, 5 & 6
Kids Movement: Play, Express & Grow is for girls in grades 4, 5 and 6. This program is full of fun activities that inspire confidence and a healthy self-image. We offer:
- An opportunity to make new friends
- Interesting games and projects
- A way to express yourself with creative activities
- An opportunity to talk with trusted adults and receive support
Qualicum: Mondays - 3:30-5:30pm
SOS Community Services Centre, at Qualicum Commons. (744 Primrose Street)
- Oct. 5, Oct. 26 and Nov. 16
- Qualicum contact:
Parksville: Thursdays - 3:30-5:30pm
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave)
- 8, Oct. 29 and Nov. 19
- Parksville contact:
- Pre-registration is required.
- No transportation available. Parents/Guardians to drop-off children.
- No fieldtrips – all interaction at centre.
- A healthy snack is provided.
- Maximum capacity is 5 girls. Limited space available so please call/text/email ahead to reserve and confirm your child’s spot.