Meals on Wheels
Nutritious meals delivered to your door
The Meals on Wheels program supports health and independence by delivering
hot, nutritious meals to your door.
Meals are prepared at Arrowsmith Lodge and delivered at lunchtime on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Examples of who can access Meals on Wheels:
• Caregivers enjoy a much needed break
• House-bound clients enjoy contact with volunteer drivers
• Residents who are unable to cook for themselves
• Residents who are concerned about their nutrition
• Residents recovering from surgery
• Postnatal women
Cost is $7.50 per meal.
*(Department of Veteran Affairs subsidy may be available)
To register for this program, please call 250-248-2093 ext. 225.
The program is run out of the SOS Community Services Centre in Parksville, at 245 West Hirst Ave.