Medical Appointment Transportation Service
We'll get you there
SOS volunteer drivers offer safe and courteous transportation for community residents to and from medical appointments, within District 69.
Our drivers will:
- pick you up at your residence;
- take you to your appointment;
- return you back to your residence.
Please call our Coordinator to register. Once registered, please provide 2 full business days notice for your ride.
For Nanaimo specialist appointments please call Wheels for Wellness Society first
More details about the program:
• Medical appointments may include family doctor, dentist and physio therapy.
• The program is available from Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
and is subject to volunteer driver availability.
Donations are gratefully accepted.
To register for this program, please call 250-248-2093 ext. 222.
The program takes place at 245 West Hirst Ave, Parksville.