Youth Open Space Parksville and Qualicum (Formerly Teen Night)
A safe space for young people in grades 10, 11 & 12 to make new friends through music, arts, crafts, games in a relaxing environment. Adult mentors are available for support and a listening ear.
Parksville: Thursdays – 3:30-5:30pm
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave.)
- Sept. 24, Oct. 15, Nov. 5 and Nov. 26, 2020
Qualicum: Mondays - 3:30-5:30pm
SOS Community Services Centre at Qualicum Commons. (744 Primrose St.)
- Sept. 21, Nov. 2 and Nov. 23, 2020
Phone: 250-752-2040 ext.201
- No fieldtrips – all interaction at centre.
- A healthy snack is provided.
- Maximum capacity is 10 youth. Limited space available so please call/text/email ahead to reserve and confirm a spot.