Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the day-to-day operations of the Homelessness Project.
- Ensures that the goals and objectives of the Program are met and maintained.
- Provides coordination, administration and planning of the Project.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of community-based programs and related provincial and community support service systems.
- Combination of education, skills, and experience in the area of program development, coordination, research, and community liaison/development, preferably in the community-based human services sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
Employment Term: Currently until December 31, 2017
Hours of Work: 14 hours per week
Rate of Pay: Dependent on qualifications/experience
Deadline: September 8, 2017
Note: Police Information Check required.
Submit resume and references to:
Society of Organized Services,
PO Box 898, 245 West Hirst Avenue,
Parksville BC V9P 2G9.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.