Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in facilitating child and family programs by providing support in the planning, coordination and administration of the programs.
- Builds supportive relationships with participants through active involvement, positive role modeling and well developed communication skills.
- Ensures that the goals and objectives of the programs are met.
- At least one year’s program delivery experience; a related degree or diploma is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- A valid driver’s licence.
Hours of Work:
Coverage relief as needed, when staff are sick and/or on holiday and during busy periods. This position requires availability for afternoon and evening work, and weekends, as required.
Rate of Pay:
Dependent on qualifications/experience
Start Date: July 3, 2018
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Submit resume and references to:
Child, Youth & Family Centre Manager,
Society of Organized Services (SOS),
PO Box 898,
245 West Hirst Avenue,
Parksville BC V9P 2G9.
Note: Police Information Check required
We thank all applicants for their interest, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.