THRIFT SHOP OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
- Provides hands on supervision of all Merchandisers and Shipper/Receivers to ensure effective operations of the Thrift Shop.
- Maintains a high degree of organization to ensure an efficient flow of donations to sales floors.
- Sorts, labels, and prices donations.
- Balances cash and prepares bank deposits.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Training and experience in supervision, leadership, and customer service.
- Positive attitude with an ability to motivate and coach staff, while multitasking.
- Experience in a fast-paced retail environment; knowledgeable of current fashion trends, cash register operations and debit machines.
- Physically fit; able to do heavy lifting, in a safe manner. Ability to stand for 7 hours; position involves bending, and repetitive hand movements.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week; including working every Saturday and Sunday
Rate of Pay: Dependent on qualifications/experience + Benefits after 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Deadline: April 9, 2021.
Submit resume and references to:
Thrift Shop Operations Manager
Society of Organized Services (SOS)
PO Box 898, 245 West Hirst Avenue,
Parksville BC V9P 2G9.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.