THRIFT SHOP SHIPPER/RECEIVER
- Transports donations from loading bay to pricing/sorting room.
- Operates/assists on Thrift Shop truck.
- Sorts, labels, and prices donations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Training and/or experience in customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Physically fit; able to do heavy lifting in a safe manner.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License; able to drive 1 ton cube van.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week; including working every Saturday and Sunday
Rate of Pay: $16.45 per hour to start + Benefits after 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Submit resume and references to:
Thrift Shop Operations Manager
Society of Organized Services (SOS)
PO Box 898, 245 West Hirst Avenue,
Parksville BC V9P 2G9.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however,
only those selected for an interview will be contacted.