FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Fall Programs are underway at SOS! Pre-registration is required.
Please use the contact information below to register.
Family Night enables local families to enjoy the quality time together while SOS serves dinner and provides entertainment such as arts and crafts, games, music and outings.
This program is for families of kids ages 0-8* years old and their parents/caregivers. *This is the recommended age due to the planned activities. The main idea is that children will be engaged.
- Activities and crafts designed for the whole family
- A delicious dinner
- A chance to form new friendships with families in your community
- An opportunity to learn about community resources
We even take care of the dishes (during usual programming)!
Parksville: Tuesdays – 4:30-7 pm
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave.)
- Parksville contact:
- Phone:250-248-2093 ext.249
Qualicum: Wednesdays – 4:30-7 pm
SOS Community Services Centre at Qualicum Commons (744 Primrose St.)
- Qualicum contact:
- Phone: 250-752-2040 ext.201
- Cellphone/Text: 250-248-0997
245 West Hirst Avenue
PO Box 898
Charitable Number: 107021537RR0001
Keep up to date with our latest news by following our Facebook Page!