SOS Legacy Stewards
Society of Organized Services
Our Shared Legacy
For more than 50 years, Society of Organized Services (SOS) has been the bedrock of our community. As a grassroots organization fueled by the passion and energy of countless volunteers, dedicated staff, and loyal supporters, SOS has remained steadfast in its mission to see the needs and fill them.
As we enter this new chapter brought on in large part as a result of the pandemic and the changing needs of our residents, we have our focus clearly set on what new challenges we will face over the next 50 years.
Humbled by the generosity of residents who share our legacy and wish to pay their gratitude forward, we invite you to become a Legacy Steward by considering SOS in your estate planning. Your leadership and stewardship will leave a lasting legacy for tomorrow.
How Being A Legacy Steward Benefits You And SOS
- As a Legacy Steward, you will be helping to ensure future generations of local residents have the support they need when they need it.
- Your legacy gift will enable SOS to plan ahead for the needs of a growing and aging population with confidence.
- Your gift also offers you the opportunity to memorialize a loved one or commemorate a significant event in your life.
- As a Legacy Steward, your commitment will be remembered and honoured as the ultimate expression of hope for the future.
Ways To Be a Legacy Steward
long-term commitment without affecting your current financial status.
A Gift of Securities is a popular method of making a planned gift to SOS
providing you with considerable tax benefits.
A Gift of Property such as real estate, special collections, cultural property and works of art are gratefully received and entitled to tax considerations.
A Charitable Gift Annuity provides you or another named person with guaranteed income for life and is of particular interest to donors aged 70 or older or those more concerned about financial security than income growth.
Honouring Your Legacy
By making a legacy gift to Society of Organized Services, you will be invited to join the SOS Legacy Stewards in recognition of your commitment. This esteemed group of forward-thinking community stewards will be honoured in several ways by receiving:
- An SOS Legacy Steward commemorative pin
- An invitation to an annual recognition event
- Copies of our newsletter
- A copy of our Annual Report to the community that includes your name and a mention on our website donor wall. (If you prefer to remain anonymous, please be assured that your wishes will be respected.)
If you have already made provisions for SOS in your will, please let us know so that we can enroll you as a valued Legacy Steward. This will enable us to express our gratitude for your consideration and support. Thank you.
Steward The Future For Your Community
To make a confidential inquiry about leaving a legacy gift in your will or how to donate stocks, securities, of other assets, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charitable Number: 107021537RR0001
Keep up to date with our latest news by following our Facebook Page!