Society of Organized Services
Who we are
Vision, Mission & Values
To improve the community through programming and provide a safety net for School District 69 residents.
A supported and inclusive community.
- We value all staff contributions by creating an encouraging and inspirational workplace.
- We enhance dignity and self-empowerment when responding to the needs of the community.
- We search for opportunities to expand our knowledge, services and programs to assist our community.
- We seek collaboration with both individuals and organizations in District 69.
- We gain and retain the community’s trust through responsible management of resources, programs and services.
- We strive for excellence in delivery of programs and services.
SOS STRATEGY STATEMENT
The goal of our Strategic Plan is to identify and meet the evolving social and economic needs of School District 69 residents over the next five years and beyond.
In executing this Plan in our District, we will collaborate with others who provide similar services and lead where and when appropriate.
50th Anniversary Book
SOS has an amazing story to share. After 3 years of interviews, research, and pouring over our history books, we’re very pleased to present this book entitled Celebrating A Caring Community.