Society of Organized Services
Who we are
Vision, Mission & Values
To improve the community through programming and provide a safety net for School District 69 residents.
A supported and inclusive community.
- We value all staff contributions by creating an encouraging and inspirational workplace.
- We enhance dignity and self-empowerment when responding to the needs of the community.
- We search for opportunities to expand our knowledge, services and programs to assist our community.
- We seek collaboration with both individuals and organizations in District 69.
- We gain and retain the community’s trust through responsible management of resources, programs and services.
- We strive for excellence in delivery of programs and services.
50th Anniversary Book
SOS has an amazing story to share. After 3 years of interviews, research, and pouring over our history books, we’re very pleased to present this book entitled Celebrating A Caring Community.