Society of Organized Services
Who we are
Vision, Mission & Values
To improve the community through programming and provide a safety net for School District 69 residents.
A supported and inclusive community.
- We value all staff contributions by creating an encouraging and inspirational workplace.
- We enhance dignity and self-empowerment when responding to the needs of the community.
- We search for opportunities to expand our knowledge, services and programs to assist our community.
- We seek collaboration with both individuals and organizations in District 69.
- We gain and retain the community’s trust through responsible management of resources, programs and services.
- We strive for excellence in delivery of programs and services.
50th Anniversary Book
SOS has an amazing story to share. After 3 years of interviews, research, and pouring over our history books, we’re very pleased to present this book entitled Celebrating A Caring Community.
Our Resilient Community:
2021 Commemorative Calendar
SOS CHILD, YOUTH & FAMILY PROGRAMS COORDINATOR Duties & Responsibilities: Coordinates and facilitates early years, youth & family group programs that promote engagement and positive development through strong relationship building with participants....
THRIFT SHOP OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR Duties & Responsibilities: Provides hands on supervision of all Merchandisers and Shipper/Receivers to ensure effective operations of the Thrift Shop. Maintains a high degree of organization to ensure an efficient flow of...
THRIFT SHOP SHIPPER/RECEIVER Duties & Responsibilities: Transports donations from loading bay to pricing/sorting room. Operates/assists on Thrift Shop truck. Sorts, labels, and prices donations. Qualifications & Skills: Training and/or experience in...