Society of Organized Services
About the Shop
Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm.
We are closed on holidays.
Donations are accepted at the back drop-off zone
between 10 am – 2 pm. *Please see donation drop-offs
below for exceptions.
Enhanced cleaning procedures
We clean high-touch areas frequently.
In order to limit the spread of viruses,
we have added hand sanitizer stations.
Donation drop-offs and pick-ups
We gladly accept donations at the back drop-off zone Monday – Saturday 10 am to 2 pm.
*Please note, If we get a large amount of donations at once, we may have to close temporarily to process them.
Please be patient and kind with our staff as they do their best to keep up with donations.
We will post Donation Drop-Off closures on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Thank you for your support!
We have resumed our acceptance of furniture and large appliances! We are currently picking up these
items on Thursdays and Sundays, upon request.
If you have questions about your donations, please call us at 250-248-2532.
The SOS Thrift Shop has over 18,000 square feet of:
- Small appliances
- Household items
Collectables and art are also available. The Boutique department offers fashionable clothing at affordable prices. Gift certificates are available.
Donations are gratefully accepted at 188 West Hirst Avenue, Parksville (at the back of the building) Monday – Saturday, 10 am – 2 pm.
The Thrift Shop is open Monday through Saturday, 9 am – 4 pm. Closed Sundays and holidays.
Important details about shopping:
- Do not enter if you are sick.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations at the entrance and exit doors.
- Once inside, please follow directional signs.
- Sorry, change rooms are closed at this time.
- We are limiting the number of shoppers for your safety.
- Sorry, there are no pick ups or deliveries available at this time.
Important details about Thrift Shop donations:
- Drop off your donations, 10 am – 2 pm,
Monday – Saturday.
- Please ensure your items are clean and in working order.
- There are times when we have to close donations for the day due to a large quantities of donations and space limitations. Please consider bringing them back another day! Mornings are generally the best time to bring donations, and feel free to call to confirm that donations are open.
- Sorry there are no pick-ups or deliveries available.