Join us on Saturday October 21 from 9:00 a.m. to noon, at the SOS Community Services Centre in Parksville for a free seminar about how to prepare for your personal and financial needs as you navigate the aging journey.
Learn from and ask questions of an esteemed group of experts on topics such as:
- Brain and Memory Health
- Physical, Emotional, and Social Wellbeing
- Aging in Place – home care and other available community resources
- Will Planning – what should your will contain
- Choosing your Power of Attorney and Executor
- Writing your Personal Directive (will also touch on MAID – Medical Assistance in Dying)
- Planning ahead for your End of Life arrangements
- Leaving a Legacy
Complimentary refreshments will be available and a door prize will be drawn at the end of the seminar.
Registration starts Monday, Sept. 25.Click here to register
Pre-register for this free seminar by October 19, 2023 – capacity limited to the first 50 registrants.
For health and safety reasons, please be scent-aware.