TIME IN COMFORT FOR TOTS AND CAREGIVERS
Please use the contact information below to register.
This program offers a welcoming and nurturing environment for children newborn to age 5 years old that have not entered kindergarten yet, and their parents/caregivers.
- Fun activities for both children and adults.
- Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Muffins and fruit basket for parents/guardians.
- Snacks for children to-go, including fruit, crackers and a yogurt tube.
Parksville: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9-11am
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave.)
- Parksville contact:
- Phone:250-248-2093 ext.249
Qualicum: Mondays and Wednesdays – 9-11am
SOS Community Services Centre at Qualicum Commons (744 Primrose St.)
- Qualicum contact:
- Phone: 250-752-2040 ext.201
- Cellphone/Text: 250-248-0997
- Pre-registration required.
- Please note this program is not for paid caregivers.