On Hold: Women’s Personal Growth
WOMEN GROWING TOGETHER
Enhance your quality of life, develop your potential, gain insight and practice self-care. If you dream of a better future, this is the place to begin. Our Women’s Personal Growth Program includes formal and informal activities for developing and supporting self-discovery and personal growth in all areas of your life.
In this 12-week group you will learn to:
- reclaim your wisdom and strength;
- understand relationship dynamics;
- explore healthy and unhealthy boundaries;
- define personal rights and responsibilities;
- improve communication and conflict resolution skills;
- develop effective coping and relaxation strategies.
The Program runs in the Spring and Fall at the SOS Community Services Centre in Parksville, at 245 West Hirst Ave. The cost is $5 per person per session. The rest of the costs are subsidized by SOS.
Pre-register for the program by calling 250-248-2093 ext. 225.
For more information call or email email@example.com