Time In Comfort for Tots And Caregivers
*Due to the pandemic, there are no in-house group programs running January - March 2021, instead program materials will be delivered to registered participants. Please use the contact information below to register.
January - March 2021: Registered TIC TAC participants will have snacks and activities delivered for nourishment and entertainment, and SOS coordinators will check in with parents/caregivers to ensure needs are being met.
Parksville: Tues & Thurs, 9:30 - 11:30 am
Qualicum: Mon & Wed, 9:30 - 11:30 am
This program offers a welcoming and nurturing environment for children newborn to age 5 years old that have not entered kindergarten yet, and their parents/caregivers.
We provide (during usual programming):
- Fun activities for both children and adults.
- Complimentary coffee and tea.
- Muffins and fruit basket for parents/guardians.
- Snacks for children to-go, including fruit, crackers and a yogurt tube.
Parksville: Tuesdays and Thursdays – 9-11am
SOS Community Services Centre (245 West Hirst Ave.)
- Parksville contact:
Qualicum: Mondays and Wednesdays – 9-11am
SOS Community Services Centre at Qualicum Commons (744 Primrose St.)
- Qualicum contact:
- Pre-registration required. We can also take registrations over the phone or email to be put on waitlist.
- Please note this program is not for paid caregivers.