Women's Personal Growth
Women growing together
Enhance your quality of life; develop your talents, potential, and sense of self. If you dream of a better future, this is the place to begin. Our Women's Personal Growth Program includes formal and informal activities for developing and supporting self-discovery and personal growth in all areas of your life.
In this 12-week group you will learn to:
- reclaim your wisdom and strength;
- understand relationship dynamics;
- explore healthy and unhealthy boundaries;
- define personal rights and responsibilities;
- improve communication and conflict resolution skills;
- develop effective coping and relaxation strategies.
The next program runs Wednesdays, 6:30 - 8:30 pm, Jan. 9 - March 27, 2019 at the SOS Community Services Centre in Parksville, at 245 West Hirst Ave. The cost is $5 per person per session. The rest of the costs are subsidized by SOS.
Pre-register for the program by calling 250-248-2093 ext. 225.